Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 5

Right now I am sitting in a parking lot freezing my butt off while I am waiting for my fiancé. It’s cold, and it is raining, almost snowing, so I figure this is as good a time as any to start getting this entry done for the day.

My fiancé asked me how things were coming along, and I told her, about the domain I bought yesterday, www.domainpricesslashed.com. She asked me what I intended on doing with it, and I looked at her like a deer caught in headlights. I’m thinking to myself, she sure is being nosey. So, I hemmed and hawed, and said, I’m going to use it to make money. I thought that was going to be the end of that. No such luck. She says to me, “how are you going to make money with that domain site?” With that statement, I thought about one of the first blogs I read. It was called “Start a blog without planning is like driving to work naked.” That’s exactly what I felt. I had good intentions to go register a domain name, it was very direct, and descriptive. No matter though, I still didn’t have a plan. And good intentions don’t generate income.

This weekend is the weekend I will dedicate to making a plan and begin to execute it. I have a domain name, a site to host it, now I will put together some good solid content, and tie it into the google adsense program. That’s step one. Step two, submit the url to the major search engines, and try to generate some traffic. That’s the plan. Hopefully those plans don’t change too much this weekend.

As for my fiancé, I asked her to give me until Sunday night, so she could see what I have done. Any ideas, please feel free to leave a comment or 2.

One other thing, before I forget, she did remind me of an “investment” that I made a few weeks back. I found this site called Europe Trade. Europe Trade (UK) Ltd. is an independently owned and operated company consisting of nothing but experienced highly-trained financial professionals. Established in early 2004, they first offered their unique services “offline” only. The results were so positive, and the feedback so tremendous that they decided in December of 2005 to offer their services to the entire world. I checked out their site, seemed very credible, so I made a small investment. I went out on a limb and invested a whole $24.00. To date they haven’t missed a payment, and my intial investment is now worth $34.85.

Date

Type

Amount

2006-10-25

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.62

2006-10-24

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.61

2006-10-23

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.60

2006-10-20

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.59

2006-10-19

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.58

2006-10-18

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.57

2006-10-17

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.55

2006-10-16

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.54

2006-10-13

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.53

2006-10-12

COMPOUNDED INTEREST

$0.52

When all is said and done, my meager investment should $702.89. Is it possible or is it a scam? I’m not sure. But to me it is worth the risk.

No comments: