Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 8

First day at work, had to be up at 5:30 a.m. To some people, that is a piece of cake, but to someone like me, it was like bamboo underneath my fingernails. I am a night hawk, where 5:30 a.m. is more of a bedtime than a wake up call. Well, I made it there, barely awake, but I made it. After all was said and done, I'm glad it was over, only 2 weeks and 6 days before this early shift is over, then I intend to start working nights...thank God.

After months of unemployment the phone has started to ring. Go figure. I had another interview tonight after my shift. Better money, we will see.

After a full day at work, it was time to do something I much more enjoy, the challenge of trying to make money online.

I started a pay-per-click advertising program to promote my site. Now, it is time to just sit and wait. My budget, a whole $5.00 a day. I'm going to run it for a week to test the ad. I'll keep you posted.


No comments: