Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I have been scouring the web for ideas on how to make money at home. I haven't had very much luck, spending hours and hours looking and researching, trying to find genuine ideas instead of money grabbing scams. I have now turned my basement into a small aviary. I have a love for birds, and an opportunity arose that allowed me to take this small step. I have 2 breeding pair of birds, a pair of yellow sided green cheeks, as well as for lack of a better word, normal green cheeked conures. I do have a blog about what I intend on doing and how it will progress along. If you like to read about it I invite you to stop into the blog http://handfedconures.blogspot.com/ and take a look around. I am also in the process of developing a complimentary site www.handfedconures.com/ but that is at least a month away. Of course, adsense will still be of great interest to me. Maybe I can make a few extra pennies there too.

No comments: