Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day 17

www.67days.com is now up and running, a whole 2 days ahead of schedule. I can't believe that it actually came together so quickly and easily. I have set up a special channel on my adsense account to track traffic from just this site. It's a huge site, with many many content rich pages. Each page has several adsense ads strategically placed. Now it's time to wait. The site has been put together, links have been put up here on the blog, and I have submitted the url to other search engines but not to google. That's it. No other marketing has been done today. I do intend to run an "adwords" type campaign using the same methods as before. I will not spend more than $25.00 as a trial. I won't start the campaign until after the weekend, when I have more time to concentrate. I find by 6:00 p.m. at night I am spent. Getting up at 5:00 a.m. everyday sure drains my concentration later in the day. My fingers are crossed that this generates more income, and secretly I think my fiance does too.

No comments: