Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 18

Here is an interesting blog for all of us that are trying to eek out a living via adsense. http://www.pluginprofits.co.uk/ There is a lot of information on this site, that many people have paid for. There are several articles to read with valuable information. Give it a read, it might just give you the little tidbit of knowledge that will add fire to your adsense campaigns. Read the article and let me know what you think.

On the other side life, I have made a small decision. I am quitting my tech support job and have picked up another position with a company that will let me work mostly nights. I am a nighthawk, and this will work much better for what I intend on doing. Now, back to trying to crack adsense.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Don,

Good stuff. Here's something else you might like, given that you were having some issues buying/selling traffic through adsense.

Shoemoney - New Adwords Quality Score Bot Aims To Nuke Arbitragers

The actual article is okay, but the comments on that post are even better.

Cheers!

Don said...

I try to stop into Shoemoney every couple days, I've just be in transition from job to job. Hard to keep up with the learning curve, but I am trying.

Don