Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day 21

It's been a very few busy days. Starting a new job....yet again, and trying to keep on top of home life, without it imploding on me. I am spending most of my time in front of my laptop, reading article upon article about adsense. I have been stopping in on blogs and seeing what other people are up to. I've noticed that traffic has picked up some on the site, thank you to all that have stopped by and offered some advice. Every little bit helps. My www.67days.com site is up and running, now the debate is this. Do you register your website with the search engines or do you let them spider their way to your site and hope it doesn't take months to get there? I have read that if the search engines spider on their own, you may get better rankings as opposed to submitting the url to the search engines. Time being of the essence I have chosen to register my site with a bunch of little known search engines, and left google to stumble upon it. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I thought that dividing it this way may give me a better idea on what to do the next time. Anyone else have any suggestions. I would think, but this is pure speculation, that google would find the pages more easily since it is serving ads to the page? Is this far fetched? I guess time will tell on this one.

Adsense and understanding the fine details is still at the bane of my existence at this point. I am reading all the books from the so called guru's, but it's very time consuming. I think I will spend the rest of this week on this one, then try to move on to some affiliate marketing and adwords campaign. I'm gonna start small again just to test the results. I will need a few days to find some good products to promote and see what happens. I'll post the results as soon as they are in. I'm hoping by Sunday of this week to have it up and running. I have some housekeeping to get done on my blog, and a few of my sites. More later.




No comments: