Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 56

Time is passing so quickly. It wasn't very long ago that I started this blog. Now I am almost 2 months into this. It's still exciting for me to take a few moments to write my thoughts about trying to develop passive income. Time is such a valuable commodity to me these last few months. I never seem to have enough time. Work, home life, and the relationships involved with each aspect seem to be pulling me every which way. As Bilbo Baggins said, "I feel like too little butter spread on too much toast." When I spend too much time on one area the others suffer. It's now 1:30 am. The house is all asleep, and I can spend a few minutes writing this, without anyone suffering from my lack of attention. It's these relationships that are so important to me, that make me want to do more, try harder, and learn all the nuances of adsense, and pay per click arbitrage.

My posts over the remaining of the year may dwindle. As much as this blog is important to me, my family is much more important. Over the holidays, I want to focus on them, the ones that truly bring me happiness, even though I seem to be frustrated how things are progressing. I want to devote the season of Christmas to them, because before long, they will all have their own lives. So I want to be greedy....do you blame me? If anyone of you have children, you most likely feel the very same way.

Enjoy the holidays, with your friends and family. Make an impact on their lives, create memories that they will cherish. Donate to your favorite charity, or find one. Many grocery stores accept donations for local missions that provide meals to the needy. Be grateful with what you have, and share with your neighbors. I haven't taken the time to do this the last few months, but I intend on making a difference. I hope you do to.


No comments: