Sunday, February 25, 2007

So, its been a few months since anything has been posted on the blog, and it is to be expected that there has been no new revenue to report. Like a garden that is neglected, it is obvious that without fresh content, and constant attention a blog can die a quick death.

To be honest, I have spent the last several weeks just trying to recover from the holidays, and a job that schedule changes constantly from week to week. Sleep scheduling, family time and just general time to let my mind wander the web, has become difficult. I have been frustrated in trying to make the time to devote to this blog, and re-examine various ways to make money online. Can it be done, of course it can. I have make some very small steps and have made some small amounts of income, the next step is to increase the amount of income derived, or to duplicate the whole process over and over again, or maybe there is a whole new method of generating income.

I have spent many hours scouring the internet for secondary market information for several clients, now it is a matter of taking those skills and applying them to what I need. As a side note, clients pay much better...they 50% up front. If I could figure out how to do this work and pay myself upfront, that would be ideal. Any ideas??

It's a work in progress. So is this blog.


No comments: