Monday, November 27, 2006

I have been working on the layout of this blog, just to see if some tweaking and positioning of the adsense ads matter. I know it's only been a few days since I have been working on it, and I can say this. I have been getting more ad clicks than with the old layout. The text links on he top of the page have been the culprit in helping out the income on this blog. The links look for like navigation links. They are in the colour and style of the blog, so the adsense ads blend into the site. I think this makes the visitors more apt to click on them since they aren't blatent advertising. Anyone else have similar results? I'm off to do more reading, I just wanted to share this exciting bit of news. It may still be only pennies, but each penny is one more than I had yesterday.


No comments: